Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I am moving!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

I've got some pseudo-exciting news today...my website is relocating! I've been wanting to switch URLs and blog hosts for a little while now, and after a ton of procrastination, I have finally finished it. You can now find me at:

meghanbooks.wordpress.com

Easier to remember and spell than meghanjashinsky.blogspot.com, no? I'm pretty pleased with the setup over there so far--it should be easier to find things, easier to be linked to more of my work, and easier to get into contact with me.

I've got all of my posts from this blog relocated over there, and am currently working on making sure that this page itself redirects to the new site. So if things start to look a little wonky on this page, that is why! I'm working pretty much nonstop behind the scenes to try and make this transition as seamless as possible for you guys.

But yes! I am so excited! Check out the new site! And I'll see you again tomorrow with my next installment in "HOW THE HECK DO I FIX THIS?"! ALL the exclamation points!

No comments:

Post a Comment