Monday, June 1, 2015

POLARIS AWAKENING Feels

So I didn't get the chance to do a post on the actual release date, because last week was also my birthday and thus a week of craziness...but YOU GUYS. The actual best birthday present ever was getting to see this anthology released into the world.

I woke up on Tuesday and almost forgot what day it was, but once I realized that it was RELEASE DAY, I was a bundle of nerves and What if?'s. But after I told myself, "It doesn't matter what people think of it. You did your best and love the story," about a hundred times, there was just excitement.

But yes! POLARIS AWAKENING is out! And the paperback should be available sometime tonight or tomorrow!

In case you missed it, we announced over on the WordNerds POLARIS AWAKENING party/chat last night that there is a book two, coming out sometime during the late summer or fall of this year. It is called POLARIS RISING, and if you loved book 1, just wait. When asked about what people could look forward to in book two, the only thing us WordNerds could come up with was DESTRUCTION. These characters are going to be put through the ringer, and I think you'll love it.

I feel so privileged to have been able to work with such talented women on such a complex project. I loved every minute of meeting and planning and crafting this into a cohesive world and story, and I hope everyone else will love it too. I can't wait to hear what you think of Fay and Kane and all of their station-mates! I'm especially grateful that I was able to work a little more closely with the Scorpio story by Hannah Davies. Her writing is beautiful and her characters are fascinating and I learned so much from her and them.

So be sure to get your copy of POLARIS AWAKENING today! It is available in ebook format from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Kobo--and I'll be sure to update my links as soon as the paperback is available.

The WordNerds are also doing a giveaway for a paperback copy of the book! You can enter that here:

a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you want to watch the WordNerds talk all about the anthology and what we loved about the writing and the process (and if you want to see things get really weird...though you should expect that from our live chats by now, right?), then you can check it out here:


And if you do read it, pretty please leave a review on its Goodreads page! I will love you forever and maybe photoshop a picture of us together being besties.

No comments:

Post a Comment