Sunday, September 21, 2014

Favorite Things

Okay, so recently I started watching The Mindy Project (OMG guys). It is awesome. So awesome that I could probably fill up a bunch of posts about it and you would get so bored and unsubscribe from my blog and leave me weird hate tweets or something. But there is one thing that makes me so happy and excited and a little giddy (which is a seriously strong reaction to something so minor but it's 2:30am and I just don't care, okay?).

But really. At the end when it flashes the little Kaling International logo, I just get so excited. How perfect is it? I feel like I'm looking at my life. Then that voice says, "Go to bed," and the lights go out and I just... Ahhh. So perfect. So me. I can't count the times my husband has rolled over at some ungodly hour and groaned, "What are you doing?" while squinting into my harsh reading light.

And I'm like, "I just have 200 pages left in this book. Duh."

But I don't turn out the light because I'm a rebel like that. Book lovers ftw.

No comments:

Post a Comment