Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New Blog Design

Guys, I am so excited about this new blog layout, and for a very good reason...

It's because I designed it!

I used an a bunch of awesome resources and figured out what HTML I needed to know to design the template, found the stock photo for the header and then edited it myself, and learned exactly what CSS is and how to use it to my advantage.

Okay, done bragging.

But seriously, I am so excited to reveal this one. It was a lot of fun, so let me know if you want help designing one for yourself! Right now I only know Blogger, but I'm hoping to expand my knowledge as time goes on.

But yeah. Now I'm really done showing off, because I'm blushing in front of my computer screen. Thank goodness y'all can't see me.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. MEGHAN I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT! And I'm super impressed because CSS makes me want to keyboard smash with my face.

    ReplyDelete